Want to travel the world, but is your budget acting like a barrier? Here are the top five budget friendly destinations around the world.
Thailand is one of the most visited countries around the globe located to the southeast of Asia.
This country has several exciting opportunities to offer to its tourists within a budget friendly rate.
Thailand consists of pleasant beautiful beaches, super friendly people, several Buddhist temples, delicious street food, aesthetic markets for shopping, numerous adventures activities and much more.
Moreover, nightlife at Thailand is also something that one must definitely experience. The staying options in Thailand also comes a at cheapest rate.
With so many rousing opportunities all coming at budget friendly rates, Thailand certainly proves to be the perfect destination for your budget friendly travel.
- The best time to visit this country is from November to April when the climate is cool and dry and the temperature varies between 27°C to 32°C.
- Your daily expenses in this country including your staying charges, eating and traveling with cost around Rs 3,000–Rs 3,500.
- Flight tickets for a round-trip will approximately cost you around Rs 15,000–Rs 20,000.
Laos is full of forest regions, mountains, numerous gushing waterfalls, French colonial architecture, enchanting caves and beautiful lakes.
This place is one of the few communist states left in the world and also one of the poorest countries of eastern Asia. However, this landlocked country has a lot to offer making it one of the exotic travel destinations.
Traveling around the lush green forests on a cycle, trekking on the mountains, wandering around and exploring the caves are some for the exciting activities, all coming at cheap rates. If you are more of a nature lover, then Laos is the ideal destination for your budget friendly travel.
- The best time to visit Laos is from October to April when the temperature is warm and dry.
- Daily expenses including your stay, food and traveling around will approximately cost around Rs 1,000–Rs 1,500.
- A round-trip via fight will cost you around Rs 30,000–Rs 33,000.
The Philippines consists of 7,641 islands, making it one of the largest archipelagos in the world. This country also consists if a few largest shopping malls.
Tourism is an important part of the Philippines economy. While in Philippines you must definitely try out their exotic cuisine. The people living in this country are very friendly and will welcome you with great enthusiasm.
- The best time to visit Philippines is from December to February when the temperature ranges from 24°C to 31°C.
- The daily expenses to travel in this country will cost you around Rs 2,500–Rs 3,100.
- For a round-trip in Philippines the flight tickets start from Rs 24,000 onwards.
Egypt is one of the world’s fastest growing tourist destinations. This country comprises of several temples, tombs, vast desert, historic structures, ancient monuments, ancient pyramids, etc.
This place has the world’s oldest civilizations. Egypt is also quite famous for its local markets that attracts a lot of shoppers. To have an unforgettable travel experience within your budget, Egypt is the ideal destination for you.
- Best time to visit Egypt is in the months of October to April when the temperature is comparatively cooler.
- Your daily expenses in this country will cost around Rs 1,500–Rs 2,500.
- Flight tickets to Egypt for a round-trip cost around Rs 25,000–Rs 30,000.
Singapore attracts millions of people from all around the world every year. This country is very popular for its cleanliness, hygiene and an environmentally friendly aura.
It is also known as ‘The Lion City’ and consists of various buildings, narrow roads and beautiful islands. Singapore is most famous for its food, be it the street food or food dishes served in hotels.
Interestingly you will get to experience all of this at budget friendly rates. The country will give you the best experience of a well cultured city life.
- The best to visit Singapore is from December to June when the surroundings are cool and dry, perfect for traveling.
- The daily expenses in Singapore will cost you around Rs 6,000–Rs 7,000.
- A round-trip through flight will cost you approximately around Rs 17,000–Rs 22,000.